- Electromedical Engineering Students (TEM) Vocational Program University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) class of 2012, 2013 and 2014 who have not graduated or have passed (who do not have STR) MUST follow Try Out Competence Test Electromedical Engineering on October 22, 2017.
- Electromedical Engineering Student Vocational Program of Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta in 2015 BOLEH follow Try Out UKOM.
- Try Out UKOM was held on October 22, 2017 (time / hour info) with CBT system at PUSKOM UMY Integrated Laboratory.
- Register no later than October 4, 2017, and payment by October 12, 2017.
- Student TEM Vocational Program of UMY and PMY registered in PDPT.
- Name, NIM, and no. Institution of origin.
- Pay the registration fee of Rp. 150.000, –
- Collect 4 pieces of red photo size 4*6 red backgrounds.
Registration in the Office of Electromedical Engineering Vocational Program Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta Administration.
CP : 081935932465
Yogyakarta, 2 Oktober 2017
Head of Electromedic Engineering
Meilia Safitri, S.T., M.Eng.